Hi Tor.com readers,
Thanks for stopping by.
Here is the new blog from Arthur Morgan, all in english this time.
I will feature here my work and also stuff from the french retro-commnity.
Let’s start with the plan for the annual Tor.com steampunk week. Enjoy :
- Kevin J. Anderson about working with the band Rush on their steampunk book Clockwork Angels
- Award-winning producer Yomi Ayeni on transmedia storytelling in the non-colonialist world of Clockwork Watch
- Julie Brannon, marketing wizard behind Steampunk Holmes, on creating a successful Kickstarter for your steampunk project
- Professor Calamity of Combustion Books reveals Victorians’ Secrets (the steamiest post for the Week, hands down)
- Executive producer Trevor Crafts and head writer Matt James Daley give the lowdown on Bruce Boxleitner’s Lantern City
- Chaphop artist and tea connoisseur Professor Elemental delivers the funniest one-liner about steampunk, ever
- Cartoonist Faith Erin Hicks draws a tribute to Fullmetal Alchemist
- Dr. Lisa Hager, on why this genre-bender is also a genderbender
- Margaret “Magpie” Killjoy of Steampunk Magazine throws a political one-two punch about how steampunks can help save the world
- Vaporiste Arthur Morgan (yep, that’s me) introduces the Anglophone world to French steampunk
- Tee Morris, author of the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences series, names the three things every steampunk filmmaker needs to know
- James Ng’s artistic take on alchemy (and Chinese steampunk zombies)
- Balogun Ojetade, author of Moses: The Chronicles of Harriet Tubman, writes about amazing black folks you didn’t know about (but should) from the 19th century
- Cat Rambo gives us the scoop on Nisi Shawl’s highly anticipated book set in the Belgian Congo
- Composer Paul Shapera on penning a thrilling steampunk musical
- Editor Ann Vandermeer offers an exclusive excerpt from the upcoming Steampunk Revolution anthology
- Diana Vick, con chair of SteamCon, dishes about Victorian monsters